วันอังคารที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Tummy Tuck = Abdominoplasty

Tummy Tuck = Abdominoplasty - Abdominal Surgery

A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures performed. Often, factors such as multiple pregnancies and genetics can contribute to the development of loose skin, fat deposits, and stretch marks in the abdominal region. Even substantial weight loss can contribute to the development of loose skin in the abdomen. A full tummy tuck works by removing loose skin, fat deposits, and stretch marks from the abdominal region. In addition, vertical abdominal muscles that have been stretched and time weakened over are tightened, restoring the appearance of a firmer, flatter abdomen.

Abdominoplasty, tummy tuck, شد البطن, surgery, cosmetic, تجميل, makboul, مقبول

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I'm really interested in improving my body contour and I think a tummy tuck procedure would be the perfect solution for me. But, I'm wondering how much does this treatment cost? I hope I can afford it...I can't wait to get rid of unwanted fat from my abdomen! Wish me luck!:)

    ตอบลบ